Hurricane Isaac and God's Final Warning to America

You may also like...

304 Responses

1. Brian says:

So, Hurricane Issac is making landfall right around the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. No doubt, some will take this as a clear sign of judgement from God. They will claim that the timing is impeccable, and clearly not a coincidence. They will say with surety that it is divine in origin, and is God warning the wicked United States, once more, to repent or be swept into the sea.

• admin says:

Thank you for responding.
      Sorry, Your post was way to long.
      Please shorten it and I will post it and try and respond.

2. Kevin Warren says:

Shame on you. To attribute Isaac to the wrath of God is immature at best. It’s hurricane season man. Did God pour out his wrath in the Midwest last year when they were ravaged by tornadoes? You are treading on thin ice brother. God warned us there would be many false prophets. Your arrogance in believing you somehow know the mind of God regarding this storm is dangerous to the faith.

• admin says:

If you followed my blog you would find that the massive tornado storms were all tied to sin.
      I posted this for all to see on my blog.
      The storms came on the very day Obama was trying to force Israel to divide the land.
      America is under judgment for more sin than just open homosexuality on our streets.

3. Dennis says:

This line of reasoning that God sent a hurricane to New Orleans for a festival is not only insane but shows a lack of understanding about nature, God, and acceptance of others,. Exteme views such as this pastor has is damning America and dividing us even futher. He should not call himself a pastor.

• admin says:

The dividing is exalting homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality.
      The dividing is promoting “homosexual marriage”
      The list goes on and on.
      It is you and your agenda that is dividing America.
      Do you really think that we are going to accept homosexuality as “normal” in face of what the Bible states?

4. Perhaps Issac is a judgment on New Orleans, or maybe it is just a stern warning of things to come if such behavior isn’t repented of. I don’t see the U.S. mentioned in End Times Prophecies, thus I expect the demise of this country very soon, and all secular indicators say this is extremely likely! The people of this country have made their beds, and rapidly approaches the time to lay in the bed they have prepared. The Father might forgive the Believer of his/her sins, but the consequences of those sinful action still have to be dealt with!

All that said, if Issac continues on it’s projected path, it will actually be a blessing to those of us in the grip of a killer drought! The rain it brings is sorely needed, and may save some of the farmers who have sown late’s crops!

Blessings and Shalom, in Yeshua Hammashiach’s name!

5. C Neal says:

So you’re saying that God told the National Weather Service to name the hurricane Isaac? What does Katrina mean then? I find it very presumptuous of you or anyone to assume they know God’s will. Was Alabama hit by tornadoes because we love football so much? Earthquakes in California because they’re so liberal? This is the very reason so many people move away from church in my opinion–there is no love for your fellow man. People simply rail against each other when their beliefs don’t coincide and there is no acceptance that each person has their own personal relationship with the God they choose to serve, be it God Jehovah, Allah, Buddha, or any other. I find it a shame that people who claim their Christianity so highly have no problem jumping in to judge other people. To say that anyone deserves this type of tragedy is not only unchristian in my opinion but also inhuman. For the record I am neither gay, lesbian, transgender, transsexual, or anything else you might name “deviant”. I am however open minded enough to know that my opinion is not the only one out there…and that’s ok.

• admin says:

Follow my blog as I will be posting lots of links between homosexuality and massive destruction in America.
      It is not limited to homosexuals but the entire nation is guilty as we elect politicians who promote and support it, along with judges who write law to promote it.
      All the colleges promote it, so the nation corporately are guilty before the holy God of Israel.
      It is not limited to homosexuality, but also abortion and trying to divide the land of Israel.
      God is dealing with the rebellion of America exactly like it states in the Bible.
      All you have to do is connect the dots.

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early:
      for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

6. One other thing that bothers me in some of the comments above. Those of use who reject homosexuality, don’t hate Homosexuals, we merely hate their sins, and the fact that they are trying to force us to accept their sins as “normal” alternative to heterosexal relations. Personally, all I can do is teach truth, it is up to the listener to act upon that which I have taught. Yeshua’s way, isn’t to force you or anyone to do anything, but at the same time, you are responsible for your choices and action. Reject the truth in favor of error, and suffer the perfect judgment of the Father YHVH! As a follower of Yeshua, I pray as many as hear it, accept the call of the Father to abandon the ways of this world and repent of their sins and follow Yeshua… the only way to salvation. I will not begrudge anyone their free will or freedom of choice, but neither will I grieve for those who reject the call and end up in the Lake of Fire! No one should fear my judgment, but the Father YHVH is another story!

7. Brittany says:

you’re a joke. twice in seven years? don’t you think god would try a little harder if he were trying to abolish the gays in america? hahaha jesus christ you guys are so fucking ignorant. & if god is ‘so powerful & almighty’ don’t you think he would have actually stopped southern decadence completely? BUT HE DIDN’T! but i guess i’ll have to tell all my gay friends to slow down with all the hot steamy man action & causing hurricanes & shit. because i dont like the rain.

• admin says:

Brittany, this is not a religious game, it is deadly serious.
      God is warning the America that the sin of this nation has offended His holiness.
      I have posted on my blog and in book dozens upon dozens of same day events like Hurricanes Katrina and Isaac.
      The Holy God of Israel will not allow what we call “Homosexual Marriage” or the continuation of Southern Decadence.
      You can mock me all you want but judgment day has arrived.
      Follow my blog as I post the judgment as they are happening.
      Hurricane Isaac is not unusual, as I have been documenting this for years.
      America is under judgment for abortion, sexual sins like homosexuality and dividing the land of Israel.
      The Bible is word of God with full authority for our lives.
      I am going to repost many of the judgment-warning so you can see them.
      Feel free to check them out on google

8. Star says:

sorry to break it to you, but hurricanes are a result in atmospheric pressure disturbance, temperature, and wind. science. God is not punishing New Orleans for Southern Decadence…I’m sure he’s just fine with it. and probably has better things to worry about, what with all the other awful things happening in this world like…oh, I don’t know, theft/murders/oppression. I think it’s great to believe in God, but once your religion starts blinding you from REALITY…there’s a problem. just my two cents. God Bless 🙂

• admin says:

God is in the timing uses nature right now to warn America.
      The warnings are coming to an end and I think the event to put America over the top is “Homosexual Marriage”.

9. Kathy says:

Rachel well said.

You guys are not preaching anything. You just throw out these words from a book that needs to catch up with evolution, and you have NO idea what they even mean! Find something better to do with your time.

Kathy,
      You are correct in that I am ignorant of evolution.
      Please explain to this Comment Section how homosexuality fits in with evolution?
      I have thought about it, but have no explanation for it with evolution.
      Is it a defect in evolution?
      The “Gay” gene was never found, so whats up with evolution and homosexuality.

10. Johnb says:

ok …god makes the word in seven days ….destroys it with a flood in 40 days … then trys to take care of gay peeps but misses and comes back 7 years to get a few more … do you realize how silly this sounds .maybe it’s alah.. not too impressed with you bible thumpers …or maybe storms have been in this region for thousands of years ..

• admin says:

Your being warned!! What is wrong with you.
      It is happening right before your eyes.
      Will you be satisfied of believe when the entire city of nation is destroyed like Sodom!
      Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh,
      are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

11. Ellie says:

Act of god or just typical weather for this time of year. It is no surprise that there is a hurricane hitting new Orleans this time of year, festival or not.

• admin says:

In my life a hurricane NEVER hit New Orleans until Southern Decadence 2005.
      Southern Decadence was canceled in 2008 by Hurricane Gustav.
      Now in 2012 by Hurricane Isaac.
      The “handwriting is on the Wall” for open sodomy on the streets of America.
      The sin of America has reached heaven just like in Sodom,

• Kevin Warren says:

Aren’t we lucky to have a direct conduit into the mind of God via johnnymac48. BTW, I’m sure you saw but Isaac did NOT destroy New Orleans. That would make you a false prophet.

Matthew 7:15
        Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 7: 21-23
        Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

• admin says:

The direct conduit to God’s mind is the Bible.
          I reported what the Bible says will happen to nations that promoted Southern Decadence and it is happening to America.
          I did not say Isaac would destroy New Orleans. I said “IF” and if it was destroyed what to expect.
          The warning are there from the Holy God of Israel.
          I am sure they performed Southern Decadence in Sodom right up to the day it was destroyed.
          You have been told of God’s holiness. so you have no excuse.

• Pieter says:

You’re lying. New Orleans gets hit by hurricanes on average ever 2.26 years, directly averaging once every 17.5 years.

Here are the severe storms from the last 60 years to hit New Orleans:

1955-2ts,1956ts,1957ts,1960tsbr,
        1964br,1965,1969,1974br,1977tsbr,1979ts,1979br,1985br,1985tsbr,1988ts,1998br,1998ts,
        2001subts,2002- 2 ts,2003ts,2005ts,2005,2008br,2009tsbr,2011ts

In total they got hit 62 times in 140 years by a severe storm, and by 25 actual hurricanes. So you’re just a liar.

Here in Belgium we have a gay prime minister, yet we never get hit by hurricanes. Wonder how that is… maybe cause we’re not in a hurricane region?

• admin says:

Pieter, The hurricanes hit the Gulf of Mexico but New Orleans.
          I don’t think you know what you are talking about.
          Regarding sodomy in Belgium and it is very interesting that you bring this up.
          The judgment has been much slower on Belgium but it is there and I will show.
          The Holy God of Israel is allowed Muslims to flood into Europe and especially Belgium for judgment.
          When you walk down the streets and see all those Muslims just think what will happen when you come under Sharia law.
          This is where Europe is heading because you do not want God so he is turning you over to allah to be judged.
          One of the first things the Muslims will do is kill you and all of the Hard Left reprobates. This is real Islam.
          Just look at Saudi Arabia, or UAE or Pakistan and that is what is coming to your Belgium.
          YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED ONLY IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME.
          God has raised up the Muslims to judge the decadent Europeans.
          You do not want children and murder your babies by abortion, well you are going to get lots of Muslim babies to replace them.
          The way Europe is falling, I do not think it will be long before you are under Sharia.
          What should I then call Europe how about Eurostan?
          Remember, to look into the eyes of all those Muslims you see in Brussels, and think of Sharia law because that is what they are thinking of you.
          They are just waiting for the right time and open sodomy will be put to end in Europe.

12. Johnb says:

someone once said to me they couldn’t imagine two men kissing … I said they weren’t supposed to be imagining that .. you have a very negative outlook admin … how do you know what these gay people are doing anyways ? hmm? maybe the love each other ..I think your afraid . who cares what thier up too .. you think god is sending hurricanes to fix this .. wow I live in Canada .. Vancouver .. we have a wonderfull gay population … weathers been great . personally I think you should blame fossil fuels or you just picked a nasty place to live …. theirs been hurricanes thier forever ..

• admin says:

The Cascadia Fault line is right off the coast of Vancouver.
      I would not be too secure there as when is breaks earthquake and tsunami will destroy your city.
      I believe it will break on a day like Southern Decadence for Seattle of Vancouver.
      I am not afraid of homosexuals but I walk in the fear of the LORD when it comes to judging open sodomy on the streets.
      He is holy and will only let such sin go so far.
      It now appears that payday is getting very close.
      I hope that you would repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ as your Savior.
      are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

13. Jesus seemed angry with the religious leaders who couldn’t discern the times they were living in, though they professed to know God. He didn’t expect such discernment from sinners. For them He warned of the judgement to come and Hell to follow, if they didn’t repent. When the tower of Siloam fell on 18 men and killed them, they thought those men must’ve been more vile sinners then everyone else, because of the disaster that they suffered, but Jesus corrected them, and said no, but unless you yourselves repent you will likewise perish. And so it is today. Countries and cities are made up of individuals who after hearing the gospel, are responsible before God to come to Jesus Christ to be washed from their sins and come under His lordship. If they die without having their sins forgiven, no matter what sins they might be, they will suffer eternity in Hell.

14. Johnb says:

thank you for your gracious reply . I’m well aware of the fault just off our coast . we have had a very peacefull last 40 years or so .. mot too
    many earthquakes ,not to much religious fanaticism .. not a lot of racism .. really nice weather with a few good snow falls to remind us to be on guard …we so have besides gay people here … every religion under the sun … and the one that impresses me most is muslim . wow now they worship god … do not charge interest and have a really cool bible that does not leave you guessing . I myself study the nag hummandi edition … and yes I think if I were you I would fear the lord … me not too worried .. every day I start again and try to make a better world by smiling and trying to help out my fellow man even if he is gay … religious or otherwise different . god
    bless .. peace be with you ..

• admin says:

Thank you for responding.
      The last time Vancouver was destroyed was Jan 1700.
      The fault breaks less than every 200 years. You are now over due.
      As I said, God is just and most likely it will break once again on an event like Vancouver Decadence, as this is the pattern that has now developed.
      You like Islam and you are a homosexual, oh my how blind can you be.
      Under real Islam, YOU are a dead man.
      Go to Saudi Arabia or Iran and Humm, how about Pakistan, and announce that you are a homosexual.
      Then tell them that you are going to hold Decadence Day in Mecca or any city.
      They will beheld you for this sin right on the spot.
      John B, I really think that the sin of homosexuality has you living in a delusion, if you can’t see what real Islam is like.
      If you repent of your sin and trust Jesus Christ as your Savior, He will forgive you of sin and break its power and open your eyes so you no longer live under a delusion.

15. Ellie says:

No hurricane ever? Maybe not in your lifetime but enough that makes your associations false. Please read, a simple web search shows new orlenes is very prone to storms as long as the city has been there.

Do not confuse your hatred with normal weather patterns.

• admin says:

Please read carefully what I wrote. I said in my life time!
      I know the area is prone, but I am not aware of a hurricanes hitting New Orleans like in the last seven years.
      What happened is your post is false.
      It looks like Southern Decadence is now attracting the hurricanes.

16. admin says:

Are you going to party in your sin while there is such destruction all around!
    The sin is most important to you people.
    It has you in bondage that only Jesus Christ can free you from.
    You and city and nation were warned once again my merciful Father in heaven.
    It is just my opinion but I think this was the last warning.

17. admin says:

They partied in Sodom a long time before it was destroyed.
    Provers 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

18. Brian b says:

see you’ve removed my post. scared of the truth? i believe it’s my calling to speak the REAL word of god. you think u know god, you don’t! god has spoke with me, held me, embraced me and let me know he REAL truth. god only want us to STOP the hating and love everyone. no matter gender, race, or creed. you can stand hiding behind your bible (witch was written be MAN) but that don’t make u a man of god. it just makes you a scared lil man with a book. remove all hate from your life and it allows for better connection to god. the meaning of like is to be happy, love and be loved. im a man of god, and because if this storm (created be nature, not god) was bad for a lot of people gay, straight, and transgender PEOPLE . it didn’t pick on one cretin type of people. it hit and took out christian families, non christian, gay families. people died and you’er going to say it was created by god. SHAME ON U!!!!!! god wouldn’t do such a thing, and u being a man of god should know better to say something about god like that. you make people think you’re a man of god, but all this is for u is an easy occupation. again, shame on u!!!!!!

• admin says:

Brian, tell us what your God said about homosexuality.
      You deny the authority of the Bible to justify the sin of homosexuality.
      All I have to do then is say homosexuality is wonderful and normal and all the “hate” in me is gone.
      You are correct, as open homosexuality brings a curse on the nation and we all suffer.
      The politicians that promote “homosexual marriage” bring a curse on the nation and we all suffer.
      The key to everyone who promotes homosexuality is you are right up against the holiness of God.
      According to the word of God, He will destroy nations for what America is doing.

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow,
      making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

19. Jesus says:

You need Jesus. I think you lost the way and are leading a flock the wrong way. Nothing backs what you said above, it’s sad to see a “man of god” say such things. You come off as a wacky cult leader.

• admin says:

Now if anyone comes off as a wacky cultist, it is someone who uses the name of Jesus!
      Do you think that you are God?
      Why not reply back with a normal name with a real question or statement that I can respond to.

20. john boyle says:

This man is one sick puppy. He soon will tell us he has dinner each night with Jesus. God is unhappy with this bum. Who is he to tell any one what is right and wrong. A man who God cries about. This cold blooded man. He is a head of a false church filled with lies. He thinks he is a Christian. His church has no roots and connection to true Christianity. He has no line to the true faith founded by Jesus Christ. He is taking the souls in Church to Hell with him, What a sad situation he is in.

• admin says:

John, I want to respond to one thing which you stated:

How I want you to tell the followers of these comments when in the history of Christianity “homosexual marriage” was accepted?
      I want you to tell us when in history that open sodomites where were allowed to be pastors and bishops.

The Bible condemns the homosexual act along with history.
      You are out on a limb all alone living in a delusion.
      The remedy is repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ as your Savior.
      He will forgive and cleanse you of this sin and give you eternal life.
      His word will remove the delusion from you.

21. James says:

Bearing false witness is one if then greatest sins – never read such drivel in my life. Get yourself a fire blanket – you’re on the way to hell.

• admin says:

Now, now a general statements like this does not mean much.
      If I am on the way to hell, please give me details why?
      Being called a false witness is a first time for me.
      Thanks

22. guenloie says:

This is a total perversion of Christianity. It’s sick.

23. pwahahahaa…. the paranoia of the delusional abounds greatly!

its sad enough to see grown people buying into a 4000 year old man-made mythology, but then to see those same people purport bad weather is caused by the deity of such mythology is so undeniably archaic and irrational.

for approximately 196,000 years of man on earth, the abrahamic faiths did not exist and neither did their deity. prior to that time there were other mythological beings that were given credit for natural disasters and bad weather. it seems those of the christian mythology are still stuck in some sort of time warp- stuck in an era that denies science and education, but embarrasses complete stupidity .

how do you people survive day to day? try reading a book other than your mistranslated, outdated, rewrit, edited and censored book of fables.

egad.

• admin says:

It is more than bad weather, but massive earthquakes, tornadoes and stock market crashes.
      By the way, Israel is now a nation once again just as Jesus Christ and the prophets said would happen 2000 years ago.
      You are now facing Armageddon and the awesome Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
      He came the first time and He will come the second time.
      The restoration of Israel is ALL you need for proof of the authority of the Bible.
      The events are bearing down on you very fast and soon will over take you with no hope,
      unless you repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ as your Savior.
      What is coming is “undeniable”.

• um…. dude, you totally disregarded that FACT that your god did not exist for 196,000 years of man on earth. i assume you already know this, otherwise, you would have tried to refute it. which then makes me to realize you are full of it and are merely attemoting to lead others astray.

i’ve read many of your posts… you lie… a lot. i mean, not little lies, but complete propaganda. you should be ashamed of yourself leading the less educated into darkness.

you know as well as i do everything you write is sensatinalism and complete hogwash. you are leading people away from the love of jesus and pushing them into a distorted view of his words.

all i can say is, “karma is a bitch.” 😉

24. Administrator: The WMO picks 21 names to use for storms/hurricanes every season, and Isaac was the 9th. Nine is a very significant number in meaning.

• admin says:

Lisa, I shorten this post just to contact you.
      Please keep the posts much shorter.
      If it is too long people will not read it.

25. Philip says:

admin preacher man,
    Sorry to burst your tired old bubble again, but Katrina and Isaac mainly destroyed and killed conservatives in Lakeview New Orleans and along the beautiful, but very conservative Mississippi gulf coast. In fact Gulfport, MS had just voted to ban gay marriage in 2005 and it was virtually wiped off the map. What do you say to that you self righteous brethren? Also African Americans, who largely vote against gay rights, were also killed by the hundreds. The mainly gay neighborhoods of New Orleans- the French Quarter, Maringny, and the Bywater were and are still mainly untouched. Again what do you say to this fact my sanctimonious thrower of stones. Let us not also forget the anti gay, anti southern decadence pastor Grant Storms who was recently arrested and convicted of public masturbation. The list of anti gay men who themselves are gay is very long. Ted Haggard ring a bell? Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Thanks for the Comment.
      This is what I say with a verse for you.
      1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
      1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

It is not being conservative on this issue. This is NOT a political issue but spiritual.
      This is way Southern Decadence should be handled by the church to avoid judgment.
      There should be a massive repentance meeting during the entire event in all the churches crying out to God for mercy.
      The pray should include asking for God’s power for the salvation of the homosexuals that they are freed from this sin and clean in Christ.
      The people should demand that mayor and other politicians renounce this event and give them the key to the city.
      The church in the area never dreamed that God would judge the area as they grew comfortable with this sin and all the sin of this city.
      God did not want to destroy the homosexuals but wants His church awake to the coming judgment.
      If God moves to destroy homosexuality then the nation is finished as it will also be judged.
      If more events like Southern Decadence continue and the church continues to play religious games,
      the America will end up one way or another like Sodom.
      Remember this, God always warns before the final judgment. Right now He is warning America is a very clear way.
      are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

• you do know that the usa is NOT a theocracy and your brand of mythology does not rule here, right? you can believe all the bullsh*t you purport, but the fact is you are spreading lies and if- IF your deity is real, you are in some serious trouble, my man. bearing false witness against others is a big no no if i recall.

• admin says:

The LORD God of Israel is real and you are in serious trouble with His holiness.
          The religious game is over and the partying like Southern Decadence is now just about to come to end.

2Pe 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

• Philip says:

You deleted my excellent and revealing post. You are a devil who is misleading people. You know the spiritual fate that awaits you if you continue down your path of deception and lies. Methinks thou protest too much. You are gay.

• admin says:

I am not posting your vile comments, but I will respond to what is my fate.
          Yes, I do know what spiritual fate awaits me.
          I have eternal life with the Holy God of Israel because Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
          He shed His blood on the cross to pay my the price for my sin.
          I repented of sin and confessed Him as my Savior; therefore, I have assurance of eternal life with Him.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
          (10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

What is your eternal fate Philip as you mock the holiness of God?

• Philip says:

Show us, oh great one, where Jesus ONE TIME said anything against homosexuality. Paul said negative things about homosexual in his Letters of Paul, but he was born 5 years after Jesus was crucified. You are either mistake or an evil liar. Which is it because Jesus never said anything against gays- in fact he said that men should follow him and be eunuchs. Some interpret this as saying men should not marry and maybe that he was praising gays.

• admin says:

Philip, I have found a way to respond to you without posting all your vile comments. I edited the vulgar and vile parts so I could respond to you a question.
            Now, I have explained this before but I will take time with you because you are in danger of eternal damnation. If I hated you as a homosexual, I would not
            take this time, but the Lord Jesus died on the cross and paid the penalty for your sin, so that you could have eternal life.
            Please read this very carefully.
            The word homosexual does not appear in the Bible because it did not become a word until about 1120 years ag.
            The word for homosexual is fornication. The homosexual activity in Sodom is called fornication. This is not difficult to understand. This verse shows this:

and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

So in the day of Jesus Christ, homosexuality would be included under the word fornication.
            Now Jesus Christ mentioned fornication/homosexuality twice and condemned it with other evil sins.
            He said that fornication/homosexuality defiles a man:
            Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
            Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts,
            false witness, blasphemies: (20) These are the things which defile a man …

You will find this also in Mark.
            Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, (22)
            Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: (23) All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

I am posting what is the definition of the Greek word translated fornication. This is the link to see for yourself: http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G4202&t=KJV
            1) illicit sexual intercourse
            a) adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, intercourse with animals etc.
            b) sexual intercourse with close relatives; Lev. 18
            c) sexual intercourse with a divorced man or woman; Mk. 10:11,12

The Lord Jesus Christ condemned homosexuality and stated that it defiled a man.
            Now I would like you to respond, but without the vileness and personal attacks as I am concerned for your soul and eternal life.

26. s whiley says:

What dangerous hate and lies. We all know hurricanes are caused by god for voting republican. Dumbass!

27. I can’t help but observe that this is the second RNC convention in four years to be delayed by a hurricane. Is there a message in that as well?

Yes, you are correct.
      If you read my book As America Has Done to Israel you will see that many
      of the judgment on America came during the Bushs’ presidencies as they touched Israel.
      Most of the judgments came for touching Israel and not open homosexuality on the streets of cities.

28. Brian b says:

@ john… i never said once i was a christian nor did i ever say i go to church( i cant find one that’s not corrupt and money hungry, god lets me know if its right) . yes i do believe in god with everything in me, I feel him with me everyday. and until you feel his loving embrace, i don’t expect you to understand, you’re dismissed…….

29. eli says:

What an ignorant missuse of Scripture.was the destruction of Joplin,no gods wrath upon the wicked.maybe that college town in Pennsylvania should be destroyed for their wickedness.sir please pray for guidance before you allow this trash to vomit out of your mouth and soil us Christians who care about our church and neighbors in the name of the christ.you evil charlatans.by the way isn’t Sept considered hurricane season.

• admin says:

Penn State in a real sense was destroyed by one homosexual pedophile that was allowed
      to pray on young boys.
      Look at the damage of what just one homosexual was able to do.
      Look what the homosexuals did to the Catholic church! Over 90 percent of the attacks on minors were by homosexuals while only three percent of the population are homosexuals.
      Now you can understand why we want our youth in the Boy Scouts protected from homosexuals.
      They are such a small percentage of the population but such a high percentage of the pedophiles.
      Oh I nearly forgot. I watched Gay Prides, and notice that NAMBLA is often a part of it.
      This is a homosexual pedophile group that preys on young boy, and yet they are accepted at the Gay parades.
      I see pedophilia as part of homosexuality, This is why they must be kept out of the Boy Scouts.

30. Matt Thomas says:

Cover up your boner; we can all see how excited you get at the prospect of millions of peoples’ pain and suffering.

• admin says:

I am warning and would be overwhelmed with joy of the church cries out to LORD and He sends
      an outpouring of His Holy Spirit.
      With numbers of homosexuals being set free from this sin and untold numbers of others coming to the Lord as their Savior.
      This is what God wants to do and not judge the nation.
      If Southern Decadence continues this is exactly what is going to happen.

31. eli says:

You sir and your kind will be in the long line of fools who got it all wrong on earth even when faced with the truth like a crazy homeless woman will clung to her filthy rags.will you hate as much at the gate of heaven when you are turned away and the lord says I don’t know you away from me.

• admin says:

God will not accept me because I preach the holiness of God, repentance of sin and salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
      Are you sure of this?

32. Lisa P says:

Just to let you know Southern Decadence is still going on. The French Quarter was high and dry and has electricity. Others tried saying God was judging NO when Katrina happened and once again the Quarter was fine. I thought God was loving and forgiving. I thought the meek would be the ones to inherit the earth. We all will be judged at the gates to heaven not by you or any other mortals. Worry about your self and let everyone else alone.

• admin says:

Lisa, thanks for the update.
      I believe that understand what God is doing with this. A real curse has come on the nation.
      This is a clear warning to the entire nation of what is on the way.
      You see the entire nation is complicit in this.
      We have elected politicians and judges who promote the homosexual agenda.
      The same with the colleges as they are under the control of reprobates.
      Many of the major corporations are also supporting the homosexual agenda.
      Homosexuality is even being preached from the pulpits of several denominations.
      The real church, for the most part, is asleep and not interceding before the LORD for the homosexual agenda including the advancement of “homosexual marriage.”
      How many churches were in the area were crying out to the Lord and repenting for Southern Decadence: not many if any.
      The warning to the nation has gone out.
      When God moves in the final judgment to end open homosexuality, especially “homosexual marriage”, there will be no America left.
      Southern Decadence is now tied directly to Hurricane Katrina and Isaac as a warning of what is on the way.
      I wonder if this will be the last Southern Decadence?
      I do find it difficult to believe they would continue Southern Decadence with all the suffering around them.
      This shows the power of this lust. It trumps all.

33. Mrs. CJB says:

More and more of the vileness that you said you could not post is slipping into the blog. May the Lord strengthen you and guide you, Brother John.

34. eli says:

The sky is falling the sky is falling oh lordly saves us the sky is falling lol them homasexuls is kissing in the streets and declaring they lust for each other cover thy sins whores of Babylon aforesaid us Philistines smite you back into your closets so us holier than thou Christians can save the. World with our God given ignorance.lol

No you have it wrong.
      It is Hurricane Katrina is coming.
      And, Hurricane Isaac it coming.
      And, Hurricane … is coming to finish off New Orleans.
      The clarion warning was issued by these hurricanes.

35. lynne says:

Why all this hate from a so called god fearing person. So called christians gone mad and making predictions (I thought that was not allowed actually this seeing into the future thing)

• admin says:

I assume that you are speaking to me.
      I did not make any predictions, as I said “if”.
      You are now locked into Hurricanes Katrina and Isaac hitting the same day seven years apart during Southern Decadence.
      Please follow my blog and will see dozens of postings like this connecting incredible disasters with homosexuality, abortion and forcing Israel to divide the covenant land.
      I just posted three for you to read. They are the massive 1987 stock market crash, the San Francisco earthquake of 1989 and the Landis Earthquake of 1992 which is overwhelming as it hit on “Gay Pride Day”
      God has been warning America very clearly since 1987 of the coming final judgment.

36. Hey Heather says:

America is collapsing at free fall speed…. Martial law and WW3 right around the corner

37. Philip says:

Philip:

Philip:

Since you edited out my comments about Hurricane Katrina- I will say them again. Gulfport, MS had just voted against allowing gay marriage and it was wiped off the face of the earth in 2005. Why did God wipe such a Godly town away? Lakeview in New Orleans was horribly flooded during Katrina and it is traditionally conservative and Christian. Why was it so horribly flooded during Katrina? The lower ninth ward in New Orleans was inhabited by good black Baptist who overwhelmingly do not believe in gay marriage or gay rights, so why were so many killed by Katrina floods in 2005. These people in these good, Christian neighborhoods and towns were doing what you say God wants done, but still died. The Gay neighborhoods of New Orleans- the French Quarter, the Bywater, and The Faubourg Marigny were all spared and barely touched. The more liberal areas of uptown New Orleans went largely unscathed. So what gives? Be a man and answer these questions without editing them. I will not stop posting these type of hard hitting questions until you answer- KNOW THIS.

• admin says:

Philip, I am free now to respond to your questions.
      Remember, no person attacks and no vile statements about me.
      The actions of Southern Decadence brings a curse on the area and nation.
      The mayor invited the revilers in and opened the city to them.
      The people elected these mayors and do not hold them accountable.
      The governor should condemn such activity but he does not.
      Few if any churches repent of what happens but does on like nothing is happening.
      Therefore the entire area is guilty. Voting politically for normal marriage will not offset what was taking place during Southern Decadence.
      In fact, having to vote to defend marriage shows just how far the nation has fallen.
      If God wanted to destroy the fornicators/homosexuals, it would be over for the country.
      What He wants is repentance from His people and a crying out to Him before He directly judges the Sodom event in New Orleans.
      The LORD has just put two shots directly across the bow of America with the hurricanes hitting during Southern Decadence.
      This is a warning to the entire country of what is coming for fornication/homosexuality in the streets.
      Check my blog as I will be posting dozens and dozens of links between national sin and awesome disasters.
      What Isaiah wrote about Israel applies to modern America.

Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters:
      they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
      Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
      Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
      Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
      Isa 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
      Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

• ehem… you still didn’t explain why your god did not destroy the gay districts. it was the religious and conservatives he alleged hit. maybe, you are misunderstanding your deity’s wrath.

• admin says:

You must understand that being conservative has nothing to do with it.
          One can be conservative and not believe in God.
          Politics is not the answer.
          If God has to move to stop Southern Decadence, he will end the country along with it, just like He did at Sodom.
          Right now Southern Decadence is a curse on the nation that is only going to get worse.
          1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

• again, you still didn’t explain why your god did not destroy the gay districts.

• admin says:

I cannot make it any clearer.
            Southern Decadence brings a curse on the nation and he is trying to wake up His church.
            If the LORD moves to destroy homosexuality then the entire nation goes with it,
            This is the heart of God on this issue.
            Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked;
            but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

• Philip says:

So respond to my statements and questions. Take each one and respond to them. Answer the questions. This is not hard- just answer the questions.

• admin says:

Philip, I am free now to respond to your questions.
        Lets start with this post and take it from there
        Remember, no person attacks and no vile statements about me.
        The actions of Southern Decadence brings a curse on the area and nation.
        The mayor invited the revilers in and opened the city to them.
        The people elected these mayors and do not hold them accountable.
        The governor should condemn such activity but he does not.
        What Isaiah wrote about Israel applies to modern America.

1. August 30, 2012

[…] McTernan asks is “God’spatience with America’s sin is coming to an end?” Read More: McTernan Blog Read More: Forbes […]

2. August 30, 2012

[…] to Katrina has caught the attention of some Christian pastors, including John McTernan of the Defend and Proclaim the Faith […]

3. August 31, 2012

[…] of an annual homosexual event in New Orleans called ‘Southern Decadence,’” Defend & Proclaim The Faith’s Pastor John McTernan writes in a blog. “Isaac, of course, is a biblical name meaning […]

4. August 31, 2012

5. August 31, 2012

[…] of an annual homosexual event in New Orleans called ‘Southern Decadence,’” Defend Proclaim The Faith’s Pastor John McTernan writes in a blog. “Isaac, of course, is a biblical name meaning […]

6. August 31, 2012

7. August 31, 2012

8. August 31, 2012

[…] ” Jon McTernan.wrote in his blog that there are asinine  comparisons between  Hurricane Isaac and Hurricane Katrina happening […]

9. August 31, 2012

[…] of an annual homosexual event in New Orleans called ‘Southern Decadence,’” Defend & Proclaim The Faith’s Pastor John McTernan writes in a blog. “Isaac, of course, is a biblical name meaning […]

10. August 31, 2012

[…] week, Evangelical pastor and author John McTernan wrote on his blog that Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans on Aug. 29 because it was the start of Southern Decadence, an […]

11. September 1, 2012

[…] The timing of Isaac in relation to Katrina has caught the attention of some Christian pastors, including John McTernan of the Defend and Proclaim the Faith website: […]

12. September 4, 2012

[…] El momento de Isaac en relación con Katrina ha llamado la atención de algunos pastores cristianos, incluyendo a John McTernan de la página web Defender y proclamar la fe: […]

13. September 5, 2012

[…] and nation have not repented and the homosexual agenda is far worse than it was in 2005,” Defend & Proclaim The Faith’s Pastor John McTernan wrote in a blog. “New Orleans is still hosting Southern Decadence with open homosexuality manifesting in the […]