California Watch: October 6, 2009
He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground; A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.
California Watch: Update
To fully comprehend what is happening to California, please see the previous California Watch updates. This state is continuing to slide into economic bankruptcy and God’s judgment for its promotion of laws advancing abortion and homosexuality. To fully understand this, see my article about the Ordinances of the Amorites.
Events are still slow with California. I posted a great article showing how the state is slowly being ground into poverty. It is a slow but steady descent into poverty.
I posted some articles about earthquakes in the state. There has been a noticeable increase in quakes. These occurred simultaneously with the quakes in Samoa which caught my attention. I have a gut feeling that this state is about to be shaken with huge earthquakes.
***Will California become America’s first failed state? 10/04/09 This article captures exactly what I have been writing. The state is being turned into a hell and poverty is all around. California mocked the holy God of Israel with homosexuality, Hollywood, porn and corrupting children in its schools. They reject the LORD, yet teach Islam to the children. I see the end of this state and not far into the future. California is terminal and its cities are going to burn in the very near future.
“In order to pass its state budget, California’s government has had to agree to a deal that cuts billions of dollars from education and sacks 60,000 state employees. Some teachers have launched a hunger strike in protest. California’s education system has become so poor so quickly that it is now effectively failing its future workforce. The percentage of 19-year-olds at college in the state dropped from 43% to 30% between 1996 and 2004, one of the highest falls ever recorded for any developed world economy. California’s schools are ranked 47th out of 50 in the nation. Its government-issued bonds have been ranked just above “junk”.
A California Quake 09/30/09 This is about taxes.
Hollywood braced for budget cuts 10/06/09 With all the negative, I wanted to post something positive.
Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
(5) Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
(6) From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
(7) Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
(8) And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
(9) Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.