The Killing of Children in America

120 Responses

1. Janine says:

The people don’t want gun laws. The government do because they want more control but they dont tell the people that. They act like they are on their side! Something like this happens and the people cry out then for the gun laws. Bingo! The government get what they wanted – more control.
    Just some thoughts I read on the Internet once! Apparently Hitler used the same tactics. True???

2. Janine says:

AMEN JOHN – AUSTRALIA IS IN MOURNING TOO OVER THIS!

3. When a nation turns its back on God, He removes His hand of protection over that nation. We can expect more of the same as more sin sweeps across our land.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of the world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
    Eph 6:12

4. YES THIS IS SO VERY SAD, THESE LITTLE ONES ARE HOME SAFE WITH JESUS. THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD IS GETTING WORSE, SHALOM.

5. Lori says:

John, My heart is heavy with the tragedy that took these young lives at the Sandy Hook school. It didn’t take me long to compare it to the thousands of unborn babies that are aborted every year without any remorse. I hope many others will come to see that life is precious no matter what age!!! As Dr. Suess once said “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”

6. jimnjoy says:

Thank-you and God bless you for so succinctly articulating the cause-and-effect we’ve reaped. We agree to pray fervently for our nation to repent as we expect punishment for our conduct and actions that will include one disaster after another. Jeremiah 4:18; 20; (part). “The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them…so that men are without excuse.”, Romans 1:18-20, (part). “The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug..”, Psalm 9:15, (part). “…do not grant the wicked their desires; O Lord; do not let their plans succeed…”, Psalm 140:8, (part). Amen.

7. Pam S says:

So very well written, Dr. John. Thank you. I pray this will touch the hearts of many and open their minds to the truth. God Bless You! Come, Lord Jesus.

8. sparrow says:

I just read on another website(Dutchsinse) via Twitter, that this was a false flag government operation. My question is, how do we really know? Is anything what it appears to be? It’s all just so confusing!

9. Keith O. says:

Deu 11:26 ¶ Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
    Deu 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
    Deu 11:28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Hsa 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

10. star2 says:

2012 Something is Going On!

Hosea 4:3 possibly being fulfiled?

• Nancy says:

Very interesting recap of 2012, hopefully there have been many receiving God’s gift of salvation as a result!

Clintonville is just south of here and where my late husband retired out of the school district twelve years ago, the evil was getting bad then and didn’t want the truth. This community wants to cleave to their dead religion as well hating the truth! When I was at a computer class this month down the street I got Mother Theresa shoved down my throat two classes in a row, I’m greatly hated in this community for delivering the truth but Jesus said it would be that way!

Will he find faith on the earth when he comes?!

11. Jacob says:

Dr. John, this is your most insightful commentary ever and should be spread far and wide. May God continue to use you to reveal His Truth to our nation.

12. Barbara says:

Even aside from any Biblical scripture, from anything religious, just simple logic tells you that if a society kills their children and highly promotes homosexuality, especially as “marriage”, they are into self destruction. There is no way that this society will be prosperous or proliferate. And on top of that, they want to legalize drugs? Certain death.
    Have you noticed the deluge of zombie movies in the last year? Is that a picture of our continent? – zombies: drugged and stupified, really.
    And in all this gained insight and knowledge, let us intercede for our people ! God looks throughout the whole land for even one who will stand in the gap.

The names Hurricane Sandy and Sandy Hook Elementary School – interesting. When we build our house on sandy soil, what happens? The storm comes and the house is destroyed. Hook – Satan baits us like fish, and we seem to take all he offers us, hook, line and sinker. And then we wonder what happened as we perish from off this good earth. Lord GOD have mercy on us and bring us out of such deception, to choose life and not death !

• Mary E. says:

John,
      What a powerful article you have written. I can see by the comments that many of us have our ears tuned to the Holy Spirit,we understand why these tragedies occur. The first thing I thought of, when I heard about the shootings, was the relentless murder of babies everyday,causing Gods hand of protection to be removed. Satan has been given permission to sift our Nation. My heart breaks for the parents and families of these victims,if only this Nation would mourn for the little ones brutally taken away before they can even experience their first breath.
      Amen Barbara…well said!

• JohnMcTernan says:

It greatly upset me to write this.
        I stood in front of abortions centers for years and watched evil.
        I spoke to and confronted the abortions and was horrified by what they said and think.
        The evil from these places is now spreading across the nation.
        America protects and promotes killing and now is getting a full dose of it.

13. Todd says:

Thank you brother John for this ministering post.

The enemy is certainly after children, as the murders by parents and others continues to increase year after year. Like the “natural” disasters, all these murders can be related to the heart of the people and nation. Lord have mercy.

My heart still grieves over another monstrous and evil hatchet murder of children – the Powell boys in Washington. Unspeakable demonic evil…

Jesus is The Messiah and Lord of All,
    Todd

14. Matt says:

Connecticut was the second state to legalize “homosexual” marriage.

• JohnMcTernan says:

Abortion and homosexuality go hand in hand with the judgment.

• Marc says:

Tragic, indeed that God is removing His protection. As an additional note – Connecticut has also been home to the “A Common Word Between Us” movement, where alleged “Evangelicals” sign their name and profess that Allah and Yahweh are the same God!

15. Ps91 says:

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!! Thank you John McTernan! That summed it up perfectly. Another well written commentary that is right on! It should answer the question that people have as to “why did this happen?” in a simple and clear way with scriptures to back it up. Thank you, thank you!

16. Too many confuse a “Merciful and Longsuffering God” with a “Tolerent of Anything Love Slave” to His creation of mankind.

In His Word, which most do not bother to read in entirity, God makes clear what happens to those who wilfully and defiantely disobey the Rules He has set for our safety.

We mourn the deaths of these sweet children, but as noted previoulsy, we do not think of those in the womb who are cruelly murdered everyday and whose murderers are protected by our Laws. They are growing rich from the murders of babies, and these do not then kill themselves.

“Truth has fallen in the streets and justice cannot enter.”

17. Denise says:

I’ve had this poem 20+ years. I hope it brings a little comfort.The 3rd line is eerie.

“For All Parents” -author unknown

“I’ll lend for you a little time, a child of Mine,” He said.
    “For you to love while he lives, and mourn when he’is dead.

“It may be six or seven years, or twenty-two or three,
    But will you, till I call him back, take care of him for Me?

“He’ll bring his charms to gladden you, and shall his stay be brief,
    You’ll have his lovely memories as solace for your grief.

“I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth return,
    But there are lessons taught down there I want this child to learn.

“I’ve looked the wide world over in my search for teachers true,
    And from the throngs that crowd life’s lanes, I have selected you.

“Now, will you give him all your love, nor think the labor vain,
    Nor hate Me when I come to call, to take him back again?

“I fancied that I heard them say, ‘Dear Lord, Thy Will be done,
    ‘For all the joy Thy child shall bring, the risk of grief we’ll run.

‘We’ll shelter him with tenderness; we’ll love him while we may;
    And for the happiness we’ve known, will ever grateful stay.

‘But shall the angels call for him much sooner than we planned,
    We’ll brave the bitter grief that comes, and try to understand.'”

I also am reminded of one of my favorite Christmas songs, “Mary, Did You Know?” It asks if she knew her child is the “Lord of all Creation,” “heaven’s perfect Lamb,” and “the great I AM.” The angel told her so, but could she comprehend it? Could any of us? (Read Luke 1:26-35. ) She was an unwed teen who could have been stoned to death, but she trusted God, chose Life, chose the Lamb Who would be slain! Every child is a miracle, but thanks to the Christ Child, we will see these little miracles, these little lambs who were slain again–and those heroic angels who chose to “escort the class” to Heaven. Mary’s Child is not dead. He is resurrected. He lives.

18. Tish Payne says:

What an awesome article! I agree with you one hundred percent John. May God bless and protect you and your family.

19. Nancy says:

Amen, John,
    I have seen plenty outside of the abortion place myself, one day a mother came to the place screaming and crying begging her daughter not to kill her grandchild!
    God gave me the opportunity to speak three different times to the abortionist as he was leaving in his car, pleading with him to repent and look to Jesus, his face stone cold but listening!
    A young man leaving with his girlfriend drove right at my husband and I not wanting the truth, you could just see the devil in his eyes!
    God’s judgements are righteous and true! My continual prayer is his will be done!

• JohnMcTernan says:

Wow, thanks for standing for the babies.
      This delights the heart of God.
      Did you see the video of my activity at the abortion center in York, PA?

20. John: This is without doubt the most powerful, spirit-filled message written or spoken anywhere, by anybody! Praise God for your devotion to Him and to His Word! Now, we can just pray that many, many people will read this and examine their own “mindset”, hearts, priorites, and their devotion to Jesus!

This is a message that should promote a total “fear of the Lord”, and be sure to understand the meaning of “fear” in this instance. Because along with that understanding comes our love for our Lord and the desire to be in His will!

Maranatha!

(Note: The really good comment #12 from Barbara is not me.)

• JohnMcTernan says:

God is in the process of turning America over to a murdering spirit.
      I think it will be this year as violence will overtake the country.
      I am delighted that you were blessed by the article,

21. Shirl says:

Brother John, even though the darkness is getting great, our God is greater and He still guides His children and answers our prayers! I just want to encourage everyone to keep praying because He is working mightily on our behalf. God brought my husband, my mother and I to attend a small local Baptist Church. They were getting a new pastor and almost immediately my spirit was grieved within me whenever I listened to him. I didn’t want to sow division, so I only mentioned it to my husband. He was causing people to doubt their salvation so they would come up and be saved again. Then he would claim God was working. He was also saying things like “souls equals money and money equals souls,” and speaking of the gospel, “we should shove it down their throats!” I believe that God brought us there to intercede for this church and I’ve been praying that God would bring to light this man’s true spirit as well as give the leaders eyes to see. I believe God allowed him to show his real self a couple of weeks ago when he was preaching. He was talking about how people think that when a loved one goes to heaven they become an angel looking down on us. Then he said it, “I’m not an angel, I’m a little God!!”…made in His image. I believe God allowed that to come out for their benefit and yesterday I looked on the church site and all his messages were scrubbed from the site. Today his picture has been taken off from the staff section. Praise God, it looks like he’s gone!!
    I’m sorry if this was a little long, but I thought, in light of this awful evil, it was important to encourage my brothers and sisters to be in tune with God’s leading and actively praying, especially for Israel and the Church! Our God lives and Jesus is Lord!!

22. Ryan Thomas says:

Janine,your right.If not guns-knives,if not knives-clubs.Why?The murderous spirit John has talked about.Everyone,the scripture says,without justice there is no love.there is only chaos and downward spiral. A large part of society wants to be lied to,and those that want a one world government are accommodating.They call good evil and evil good,is here.
    John,the things you say on your site are so Holy Ghost filled,you help me wade through the lies and deceit.Thank you for not compromising on the word,like the world so wants you to do!You speak with boldness,but not conceit. Everyone,the evil of the day is creeping in everywhere it is allowed to.Get rid of everything in your lives that exalts itself against the Holy God of Isreal.Repent of it,and put it behind you,with the sovereign Lord and King of the universe with you. God bless all that seek the truth in Christ Jesus

• JohnMcTernan says:

Thanks for the nice comments.
      It is just not in my nature to compromise.
      I stand on the truth and against evil in the name of Jesus.

23. Jacob says:

Barbara:

Great point!
    Mat 7:26: And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the SAND:

Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

24. Nancy says:

Yes, John, I have seen your video at the abortion place in York some time ago! Will look at it again.

25. Keith O. says:

I have another angle on this. Not so much a gov’t false flag to take away our 2nd Amendment rights, but a Satanic real flag to take away our 2nd Amendment rights. Demon sent to possess an already lost depraved sould to commit murder. Weapons used seem to be semi-auto in nature. This continues and accelerates to include churches, nurseries, etc. Majority of public cries out and begs for anti-gun legislation. Legislation passes.
    The UN is taking up the Small Arms Treaty to hammer out a final draft from March 18-March 27 of 2013. Perhaps an anti-blashemy law or something similar is issued during that time, also?

• Keith O. says:

I just hear Rick Wiles say that a you-tube trailer for “The Dark Knight Rises” had a skyscraper with the name “Aurora” on it. And that in the movie itself, a scene depicting a city map had all the neighborhoods blurred out but one-Sandy Hook.

26. John, thanks for this most excellent article, helping to connect the dots between Hurricane Sandy and Sandy Hook Elementary. You might be interested to know that the Hebrew word for “Sandy” is biniyah, which actually means “discernment,” or “choosing between good and evil.” What a clear message from the LORD, who is warning American that we MUST choose between good and evil or be given over to His judgments!!

27. News Article says:

THE WORLD CRIES WITH CONNETICUT – WHO WAS THE KILLER’S DOCTOR AND WHAT DRUGS WAS HE TAKING?

• JohnMcTernan says:

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
      I believe that all these drugs are dangerous and can destroy people and families.
      This is the Babylonians in action with their drugs.

28. Gord says:

Thank you for your courageous stand against evil, I said there was something worse than hurricane Sandy coming and unfortunately I was right, the country is awash in blood, instead of repenting and calling for national prayer the powers that be called for celebration and drunkenness, people cheered and celebrated while billions of dollars was lost, the Main Steam Media continues to blame mental illness and lack of government funding for evil…..Do not stop Hammering the Truth, God Bless You!

29. Thank you for posting this meaty prophetic insight.

Sobering….. to say the least.

30. I heard this shooting took place 12 miles from Danbury, Conn. This is interesting, because if I understand correctly, the letter from Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptist Church has been used to kick God out of our schools, by using portions of the letter out of context. This is where the phrase “Separation of Church and State” comes from.

We need God in our schools. We need the Bible, we need prayer, we need the Ten Commandments.

31. Keith O. says:

There is much that can be gleaned from reading Hosea regarding the knowledge of God. Perhaps a word search on the blueletterbible.org on “knowledge” would be helpful.
    But knowledge of the Holy One, for the most part, is rejected by the modern church. It is rejected in part because it would require the study of the Law(which they have been told they are no longer under or subject to).

They reject the entire word of God. but the worst is rejecting Jesus Christ
      as the Only Begotten Son of God the Savior of mankind.

• Keith O. says:

Perhaps someone should dig the Law up and show it to these people? Maybe we wouldn’t have these problems then. Loving God and loving our neighbor, imagine that.

• Keith O. says:

If the Law was going to be “repealed” in the NT and this verse is true: Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. , then the Lord must’ve indicated thru the prophets that this would take place someday?

Keith,
        Yes, He did.
        Please read and study Galatians and you will understand that this is exactly what happened.

• Keith O. says:

Wouldn’t the verses(two or three witnesses) be found in the Old Testament? I’m trying to reconcile this in my simple pipefitter mind. Let’s say Paul was teaching Galatians to the Bereans who are mentioned in this verse:
        Act 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
        Wouldn’t the only scriptures available to the Bereans be what we call the Old Testament? Certainly they wouldn’t have tested Paul’s teachings against Paul’s writings?
        Also, would they not have applied the test the Lord gave them in the whole chapter of Deuteronomy 13 to see if Paul was a true or false prophet?
        Would they not have to take this verse into consideration when contemplating Paul’s words to them as a futher test?:
        Deu 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

I want to reconcile this so that I can understand it, so I teach my kids properly.

• JohnMcTernan says:

Paul probably taught them Isaiah 53 along with Psalm 2,22 and 110.
          He taught them about the New Covenant found in Isaiah 42, 29 and Jeremiah 31.

• Keith O. says:

Okay, I read those chapters looking for verses saying that the Law was going to be repealed. I found this:
          Isa 42:21 ¶ The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness’ sake; he will magnify the law, and make [it] honourable.
          And this:
          Isa 42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
          And these:
          Jer 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
          Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

I guess I’m just not seeing the verses that say the Law will be abolished?

• JohnMcTernan says:

It was fulfilled by the Lord Jesus and not abolished.
            When we walk with Him, His fulfillment of the law and His righteousness is imparted to us.
            When are free in the Lord to live now by the New Covenant.

1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
            1Jn 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
            1Jn 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

• Keith O. says:

So now we just have two commandments to obey? Then these two commandments were broken by these folks referred to as “Many”?:
            Mat 7:21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
            Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
            Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So then, “iniquity” in v.23 could be defined as breaking only those two commandments?

• JohnMcTernan says:

Please, please, please read and study verse 23!!!
            They never belong to Jesus.

• Keith O. says:

How would Paul or Jesus for that matter have passed the Deuteronomy 13 test?
          Deu 13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

Would not telling people they don’t need to follow Law actually cause a huge red flag to up based on Deuteronomy 13?

Keith,
            How can I say this nicely to you?
            You really need to be rebuked for this statement.
            THE LORD JESUS CHRIST PERFECTLY KEPT THE LAW.
            You do not seem to be able to grasp this.
            Paul was teaching the New Covenant which I showed you from Scriptures.
            You are now questioning the authority of the New Testament which shows a dangerous lack of understand of the gospel.
            You seem to want to be under the law instead of the grace of the New Testament.
            This is shocking to me, as you seem to be regressing in your faith.

• Keith O. says:

I’m NOT questioning the authority of the NT. The OT is the NT concealed. The NT is the OT revealed. Everything must fit. One should not contradict the other.
            THE LORD JESUS CHRIST PERFECTLY KEPT THE LAW. I get it. He was our perfect sinless sacrifice. I don’t know why you would say that about me?

• JohnMcTernan says:

Please reread what you are posting!
            Watch your wording, as I might be misunderstanding you, but I read it several times before posting.

• Janine says:

Kieth, The Lord has helped me see things from His perspective regarding the ‘law’! I finally have spiritual understanding and his peace! Praise Him! It is clear in Galatians that if we are led by the Spirit we are not under the law. Yes, as John McT said the law is not abolished, but Jesus filled up the law. No longer we live but Christ that lives in us. We walk out HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS by faith loving Him and others as His entire word instructs us. (I needed to allow Him to speak to me from His entire word, not just the new testament on how to live, with Jesus in my centre) It is no burden, but a blessing. His word is our instruction book for life and we follow it as we grow in Him and as the Spirit writes it on our hearts in His perfect way and timing. (I remember how the Spirit & my pastor showed me from the bible how olive oil was good me for instance) May His righteousness is glorified in our lives and the world will know us by our fruit! He is the word, the way, the truth and the life. There is no condemnation for those in Him.
            I recently started to read the Old Testament from a new covenant perspective. I find that the more I understand the Old Testament the more I understand Jesus. I see Him on every page. He is the whole Word of God and I want to follow Him. God bless.

• JohnMcTernan says:

Janine, this was directed to Kieth but I would like to comment.
            My heart actually leaped for joy as I read it that you clearly understand the work of the Lord Jesus.
            This cheered me up from all gloom around me here in America.
            My battle with the Hebrew roots has been for decades and sometimes gets draining as it appears to be like fighting the tide!
            It does make me weary, but your email makes it all worth it.
            God bless you.
            John

• Janine says:

Bless you John for all your patience. Im a tenacious truth seeker. The Lord has always guided me into all truth eventually. It’s challenging at times but well worth it! May the joy of The Lord be your strength as you serve Him as you do.

• Keith O. says:

Shouldn’t such a person who teaches a message that the Law was done away with be exposed as Deuteronomy 13 indicates?
          Deu 13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

And do these verses indicate that such a teaching would be an “abomination”?
          Deu 13:12 ¶ If thou shalt hear [say] in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
          Deu 13:13 [Certain] men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
          Deu 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, [if it be] truth, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is wrought among you;

Then we see what God ordered to be done to the city that was infected with false teaching:
          Deu 13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that [is] therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
          Deu 13:16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
          Deu 13:17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;
          Deu 13:18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do [that which is] right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
          Is it not interesting when we allow the Bible to interpret itself and ignore what a mere man tells us it says?

• JohnMcTernan says:

I am not sure what you intentions are with this posting.
            Are you saying this about the apostle Paul?
            If you are, you are now into apostasy.
            Move on or, I’ll have to delete your comments.

• Keith O. says:

What I’m saying is that Paul or anyone else for that matter would have to live up to the criteria of Deuteronomy 13. How else were they to know if he was a true prophet? The OT is all they had to test what he said. I’m not calling Paul a false prophtet. I’m saying he must have passed the test.

• JohnMcTernan says:

You are correct about testing a prophet.
            It looked like you were writing he had to keep the law!
            I am sorry for misunderstanding you.

• Yes, His entire word; ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instructions in righteousness. (2 Timothy, 3:16)
      Like:
      Leviticus 18:22-23 “;You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion.”
      Praise God for Jesus, our sin sacrifice, oh that all would come to the ‘knowledge’ of Him and the truth! He is the way, the truth and the life!

• Janine says:

His entire word is certainly full of wisdom, if only people would pay attention.
      Galatians says if we are led by the Spirit we are not under the law. (Jesus freed us from the law of SIN & DEATH) We can freely choose to follow His instructions as He writes them on our heart because they will bless us. Like cleanliness and hand washing for instance! I remember the story of the Jewish doctor who recommended scrupulous hand washing and infections in hospitals decreased.
      Article worth reading – We are NOT under the law of Moses.
      From Sid Roths website.

• Keith O. says:

Janine, If I’m not mistaken washing hands is not in the Torah. It was Talmudic in nature. These guys were making up their own silly rules(traditions of men) and rejecting the Law given by the Lord. Jesus reprimanded them for doing so.
        Mat 15:1 ¶ Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
        Mat 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
        Mat 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
        Mat 15:4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
        Mat 15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
        Mat 15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
        Mat 15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
        Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.
        Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Sad thing is, it still goes on to this day.

• Janine says:

What was wrong with the ‘hand washing’ quote for Kieth from the Britannica John? Sometimes I don’t understand why you don’t post some things. I thought that was interesting. Thanks
          Janine

• Janine says:

FYI: HANDWASHING/CLEANLINESS Encyclopedia Britannica documents that in 1845, a young doctor in Vienna named Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis was horrified at the terrible death rate of women who gave birth in hospitals. As many as 30 percent died after giving birth. Semmelweis noted that doctors would examine the bodies of patients who died, then, without washing their hands, go straight to the next ward and examine expectant mothers. This was their normal practice, because the presence of microscopic diseases was unknown. Semmelweis insisted that doctors wash their hands before examinations, and the death rate immediately dropped to 2 percent. Look at the specific instructions God gave His people for when they encounter disease: “And when he that has an issue is cleansed of his issue; then he shall number to himself even days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean” (Leviticus 15:13). Until recent years, doctors washed their hands in a bowl of water, leaving invisible germs on their hands. However, the Bible says specifically to wash hands under “running water.”

32. Tim Shey says:

Amen. Excellent post. The United States is now in a time of great judgment from the Lord. If people in the country like to indulge in and promote the culture of death (abortion, homosexuality, etc), then the Lord will give it to them.

“The American Culture of Death”

33. anne says:

Ok, if you guys haven’t done research on Newtown, CT, do it!! There is a history of satanic activity, underground tunnels, mental hospital that closed in 1995, experiments done on patients there…also a few horror movies were filmed at the now empty mental hospital…it is worth connecting the dots….

34. Scott says:

NOT all my words, (I added some) It’s so easy to say, “My heart/prayers goes out.” HERE IS a “reachin’ out, compassionate suggestion: The address for Sandy Hook Elementary School: 12 Dickenson Drive, Sandy Hook, CT 06482. Take five minutes. Sit down with your child or children and Write a letter; Draw a picture; Make a card. Send it to them. Tell them you’re praying and that you care for them. Tell them you’re so sorry they’re hurting. Tell them you love them. (A-C-T-I-O-N!!) Don’t just say you love them on some social media page. LOVE them for real. Make your love tangible and be relational. It may bring them some peace and comfort that a whole lotta folks care about their loss? Let us ALL demonstrate we are able to LOVE them by just being a “friend” and taking a personal interest like a brother or sister. – If you are a TEACHER, this might make for a great classroom lesson/project?

35. Ps91 says:

Those were excellent insights as to what meaning the name Sandy holds for us.
    1) Building our house on Sandy soil.
    2) Sandy is the Hebrew word for discernment between good and evil.
    A thought I had is that God is using the two Sandy’s as His two witnesses. (eg. the second and third witnesses)

36. Doug says:

John,
    Well I know your heart is no doubt in the right place and that you’re unafraid in speaking truth. I am a little concerned how you assume these incidents are based upon our nations sinfulness. You seem to be treading a fine line between earthly consequences of sin and punishment from God. I would encourage you to more clearly define your position and remind people that these acts are not punishment from God (since that has been yoked on Jesus on the Cross). To assume that these actions are a direct consequence of sin is a difficult position to defend. Anytime you justify the taking of innocent life, you’re opening yourself up to dangerous grounds. I would only ask that you consider the power of your words and ask God to clearly guide them.

Your Brother in Christ.

• JohnMcTernan says:

Doug, Thanks for taking the time to write to me
      When I wrote the article, The Killing of Children in America, I had your question in mind.
      I assume you read the article and are responding to it.
      I made it crystal clear that America has rejected God, and He is removing His hand of protection from the nation.
      I never attributed the killing of the children to God, but that America has rejected Him and now is under the authority of evil.
      America threw God out of the schools in 1963, and now it is given over to satan.
      My positions are all defined in my books and DVDs.

I believe there is a direct correlation between how a nation deals with sin, including promoting it, and divine punishment.
      One of the punishments is turning the nation over to satan.

He died so everyone could have eternal life that confesses Him as Savior.
      This has nothing to do with God not judging a nation for killing 55 million babies and “marrying” homosexuals.
      This thinking has robbed the church of the real fear of the Lord in that He still judges sin.
      I reject that the Lord’s work on the cross has handcuffed God, so sin can abound without judgment from Him.
      This thinking has kept many people from interceding for America because they have lost the fear of God, and think He no longer judges,
      when the judgments are falling all around us.
      God is in the process of destroying America for its rebellion and sin against Him, and yet vast sections of His church are blind to what God is doing.

God bless you.

• Keith O. says:

But if the Law was “nailed to the cross” and we are no longer “under the Law”, then how can God judge us for something that has been abolished?

• “I reject the position that since the Lord Jesus died on the cross for sin, God no longer judges sin.”

Then you reject the Word of God.

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son.” (John 5:22)

To say that GOD is judging is to reject the words of Jesus.

Americans have been rejecting the wisdom of God’s Word and they will pay the consequence for this, but this doesn’t mean God is directly PUNISHING Americans.

To connect Superstorm “Sandy” with the “Sandy” Hook shootings, as a sign from God, says that you must believe God is the source of both evils, that He somehow designed it as a message to America. You have no biblical authority to say this.

• JohnMcTernan says:

What can I say about your understanding of the word of God and what I write.
          I did not connect Sandy Hook with God other than He turned the nation over to satan for evil.
          God is withdrawing His hand of protection because America has aborted 55 million babies and is now marrying homosexuals.
          Your doctrine has stolen the fear of God right out from you.
          Your doctrine is one of the main reasons America is in this spiritual condition, because you do not believe that God judges.
          God has to sit on the throne of Grace, handcuffed, while sin abounds and homosexuals are marrying and mocking him.

The debate is your doctrine is really over as God has turned America over to satan which you don’t believe can happen.
          In correct doctrine is deadly and manifested by how yours stole the fear of God right out of you.

• Don says:

Diana,

Hello. Can you actually provide a single verse of scripture that suggests that God no longer judges sin or that He has changed his mind regarding the sins that have condemned the unbelieving to eternal punishment?

The tidalwave of judgments that have swept this country can be directly corrolated to a final descent into darkness that’s so obvious it overwhelms the mind attempting to process it all. It’s staggering, but equally as staggering is the attitude that my fellow countrymen have that the nation is entitled to some exemption from judgment because it contains a Chrisitian population within a wider culture that has largely rejected Christ while embracing every vile sin imaginable.

The Father’s Word clearly reveals those behaviors and practices that are aborrent to God. It is sin, and the wages for sin is death….as a Christian I can cleave to my Lord, Who has cleansed me from my sin, but my unbelieving countrymen can’t. At a point, they will have earned the Father’s judgment. We appear to have arrived at that point in the road now. God is under no obligations to protect or to preserve the United States, and He hasn’t entered into any covenant with this country that obligates Him in any shape of form.

At present, I see no reason to be optimistic about my country’s future or it’s standing before the Lord….this country will not repent of it’s wickedness.

37. murph says:

just looked up what written by anne said about the activity in Newton. Did anybody know that it’s the home of a satanic publication ?

38. Pamela says:

Dear John,
    In attempting to uncover the growing “Culture of Death” in America – I would suggest you take a look at the growing movement of CHRISTIAN HEAVY METAL BANDS. My (former) church began sponsoring “Christian” heavy metal concerts in order to attract more youth and reach the lost.

Not long after that, they painted the altar wall in the sancutary black, took down the cross, added another big screen and bought a $30,000 psychidelic light show “in order to bring us a contemporary modern worship experience”.

They stated that the youth these days can only worship in the dark with the music so loud that it drives away their thoughts so that they aren’t able to think about anything but the worship.

When the older people complained about the dark sanctuary and the excessively loud edgey music they suggested getting ear plugs and carry a flashlight. There is a bowl of disposable earplugs in the foyer before you go in. They would not listen to any opposition to the “new” changes.

Meanwhile, one of the “christian” metal artists youtube videos were discovered to contain graphic depictions of pigs and slaughter mixed with blood and images of Jesus. So awful I can’t say more.

Now the church is reeling… vowing to screen the artists more closely but still defiant in their dedication to furthering the metal ministry.

These are truly the days of deception. Everywhere I look I am seeing churches that have departed from making sure that being deeply rooted in the bible is first priority.

It is really frightening… I am so grateful to have the sense of discernement along with some others. Many have left and still they are committed.

We pray with deep humility for them in Jesus name.
    Amen.

God bless you John and keep you.

• JohnMcTernan says:

Wow, it is satan in churches through music!

• Keith O. says:

Isa 66:3 ¶ He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
      Isa 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose [that] in which I delighted not.

The whole swine’s blood thing didn’t work out so well for Antiocus Epiphanes-and it won’t for these devil worshippers, either. This is lawlessness in action. When will people start worshipping the Lord on HIS terms and not theirs? Who establishes what is acceptable and what’s not? How about we let the Lord determine, then there’s no argument.
      Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Keith,
        I think for your spiritual health you would be better off quoting Ephesians or Galatians etc.
        You need to focus on the New Covenant and get a real grasp of it.

• Janine says:

Earplugs and a flashlightst! lol Our church is just like a cinema too – no windows, dark loud and flashing lights! God likes the light I believe, but He glows in the dark!
      As the world grows darker Gods glory will
      Shine brighter in His bride and He will show off in her with miracles, signs and wonders. He will be glorified!

39. murph says:

Sorry I forgot to list the name-The Nammtar Journal.

40. Janine says:

Did you get a chance to read Sids article on ‘The Clarity of the Jewish Toots and the Law’ article?
    I just wondered what you thought of it John?

Janine,
      I have moved on to the homosexual, abortion and killing children in light of the scriptures and God being holy.
      Please move on with us.

41. Steve L. says:

John, my brother, for as long as the Lord tarries and enables you, please keep up your **excellent** Holy Spirit inspired and empowered work here on your blog!!

Indeeed, it is a **tremendous blessing** to me from our Lord to be able to read your Holy Spirit directed words of wisdom and discernment here on your blog!!

42. jANE says:

WHY DON’T WE JUST “REVERSE” THE DECREES FOR HOMOSEXUALITY?
    WHY DON’T WE JUST USE THE NAME OF JESUS, AND CALL THE THINGS THAT BE NOT AS THOUGH THEY WERE?
    LET US JUST CANCEL EVERY NEGATIVE REPORT—NO MATTER WHO DECLARES SUCH JUDGEMENT ON OUR LAND?
    WITH OUR MIGHTY SPIRITUAL WEAPONS, WE ARE NOT HELPLESS!!

43. dana says:

The Nation owes Ann Blake Tracy an apology. This woman has done her homework and wrote a book on Prozac and the Nation didn’t heed. She has compared all school shootings here in the U.S. and Europe and compared and done research and it’s all be prescription drug related and NO ONE HEEDED AND OR WANTED TO LISTEN NOT TO MENTION evil that has been done to her for speaking out. Told the Media wait till it comes to there door and it effects their children like shooting at V-Tech (a lot of them had young adults that were going to that college).
    “As the church goes so goes the world”: If the world is corrupt it’s because the church is.
    Yet, we’re also seeing the pastor’s are preying on people rather than praying with all that goes on in this nation, church isn’t impacting and or changing their cities for God. It’s become a business and self-serving organization and also evil in it’s present conditon. Over 105 churches in my home town and NOT one is affecting and or changing their city for God, very sad.

I think of club 27, that chose death rather than life and the WORD SAYS chose life Deuteronomy 30:19 – Online Parallel Biblebible.cc/deuteronomy/30-19.htmCached – Similar
    You +1’d this publicly. Undo
    I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you: life and death have I set before you, blessing and cursing: choose then life, that thou mayest live, thou …
    this nation needs to repent and return back to GOD, they have no fear of the Lord, therefore NO WISDOM! Boy do we all need wisdom.

44. tim losee says:

“Millions of Americans twice elected Obama, who is both 100 percent pro-abortion and a supporter of the homosexual agenda. In doing so, it proves there is virtually no knowledge and fear of God in the land.”

It is VERY important to speak the WHOLE truth, nothing but the truth, so help us God!

Obama: 59,725,608….. 303 electoral

Romney: 57,098,650…… 206 electoral

There is “virtually” no fear/knowledge of God in the land. Satan would have you believe this lie and with natural vision it sure seems that way. But he that is SPIRITUAL JUDGES ALL THINGS, Thank God Almighty! There were over 57 million people who voted against Obama not to mention those who didn’t/don’t. Many of these had certainly other reasons for doing so but the point is there is a “large remnant of godly saints and many who are lost who would come to the knowledge of the truth if only true Christians would rise up in the fullness of the glory of God’s Spirit as in the days of Acts. Yes, there is a judgment that comes but first stop is at the House of God…Jesus Christ is seated at the father’s right hand EARNESTLY EXPECTANTING for his children to grow up.

• JohnMcTernan says:

I have news for you, and this is Romney was not from God.
      He is a pro-homosexual Mormon.
      He was 100 percent pro abortion in Massachusetts along with destroying marriage in the state.
      He wants homosexuals in the boy scouts and military.
      Do you really think that voting for a man that believes Jesus and satan are brothers means there is knowledge of God in land?
      All the big cities are given over to wickedness.

45. Barbara says:

Anne’s comment, #76, history of satanic activity in Newtown” caused me to look something up. There is a Hiram #18 Lodge in Newtown, which is a Freemasonry lodge. Freemasonry is worship of Baal. The worship of Baal involves child sacrifice, one way or another. They speak oathes and curses over themselves and their descendants that are absolutely unbelievable. This would certainly bring violence and murder into its community. A murdering spirit is from Baal.
    There seems to be so many levels of evil going on, since we as a nation have turned our face from Him for so many genereations already, but God does say that if we repent and turn from our evil ways, He will hear us and heal our land. As Hosea says, it is for a lack of knowledge that we perish. The world wants to educate us about guns and drugs, but we need to know the Word of God, and know Him. And cling to life.

46. Barbara says:

In fact, Sandy Hook participated in the opening day of Hiram Lodge #18 on October 20, 2012.
    There is no such thing as coincidence.

47. Kev says:

PSYCH MEDS LINKED TO 90% OF SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-linked-to-90-of-school-shootings/#jVeazr38eZcBi8P1.99

And

The Antipsychotic Prescribed To Adam Lanza Has A Troubled History All Its Own

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12#ixzz2FUWr9neE

48. dana says:

#89 Pamela and John’s response.
    There have been scores of churches that have brought in heavy metal music my church was also one back in the late 80’s (always catering to the youth is CULT mentality, God is NOT going to exclude the elderly, read your entire Bible completely through on all the verses of needing the old and the old training the young, not to mention stupid pastors need the elderly’s money to fund their self-serving organizations so if the elderly wasn’t around they couldn’t fund the youth programs). I miss David Wilkerson, he used to take care of issues when called him (not many men will fly in to a home office and deal with situations, NOT many MEN in christendom anymore). John believe me the church world knows lament and issues, been at it for over 50 years!
    P.S. If you ever want feedback on pastor/church
    type in: 1. Name of pastor and or church and people’s negative feedback. 2. Name of pastor and or church, controversial articles. 3. Name of pastor and or church and abused by and a lot of articles will come up=dogma! Very sad.
    Look at InPlainSite.org=excellent, rickross.com, Bill/Jackie Alnor, Trinity Foundation, Dallas, TX (look at article by John Bloom-wow) and all those who have been exposing instead of Charisma Magazine cleaning it up and reporting they’re just aligning with corruption and selling out for a paycheck and same for Christianity Today! God knows, oh yes he does. How fearful it will all be on judgment day!

I don’t understand all the years people in church and is their tithe money going to molest, rape, sodomize and murder children and NO ONE ?’S WHAT THEY DO WITH THE MONEY BUT BEING SELF SERVING ORGANIZATIONS. Order your churches 501c3 report from State and see where the money goes and how much goes to the poor, fatherless, widow, orphan, homeless etc.,

• Janine says:

What do you think about kickboxing and sexy dancing girls in church to win the bikkies here in Australia? Praise God for souls of course. I wonder how God feels about this? And do the angels cover their eyes? I don’t know?
      It just amazes me because I grew up in the Catholic Church with so much reverence for the sanctuary. Is there a scripture I wonder about this?

1. December 17, 2012