URGENT WARNING!!! September is Here

69 Responses

1. Edwin jiron says:

Exelent Good post

2. Irene C says:

It’s time to buckle up and pray up. Stock market is taking a nose dive, Middle East is ticking, police officers are being excecuted, transgendered boys are demanding to use the girls locker rooms. I just want to go Home.

September might not be the month we get to leave, but I do know it’s going to get very bumpy very fast.

Maranatha

3. John, I totally agree with what you are saying; this woman is doing alone what the church should have been doing enmass; I know the homosexual mess in this nation is part of God’s plan, but we might have been able to delay it, and bring more people to their senses in the process if the Christians had spoken up. I have never been more ashamed of our country and Obama has a large part in this. He has not only shoved this down the throats of the citizens here but has brought his unwelcome “suggestions” to leaders of other countries he has traveled to around the world! I should say I also believe the Lord has put Obama into this position to accomplish His plans. It is exciting to be alive to witnesses Bible Prophecy happening before our eyes, but it is also heartbreaking at the same time. Lord help us and Lord forgive us.

4. Barbara says:

Bro. John, I was listening to you this evening. There may be more of us out there tuning into your broadcast than you know. So don’t be discouraged. I enjoy your talks and praying with you, or hearing you pray as was the case for me tonight. I was trying to get s closet cleaned out before guests arrive this weekend so I should have sat still for a bit. But I take comfort in knowing that others see the writing on the wall out there and that we know God is still on the throne. I trust Him completely but I need to keep praying for strength. Your ministry is an encouragement for me. By the way, I read your book As America Has Done to Israel and have followed your postings for a few years now. So don’t dispair–your works are appreciated and your voice is heard by more ears than you might think. May our God bless you!

5. Mary says:

Amen! we need more God fearing men who will not keep silent, such as yourself..
    I have been praying that Kim Davis would not be forced out of her job for standing up for her beliefs.. May the Lord be before her in battle..

6. Randy says:

Yes, where is her back up and support from the church? This woman signed a document originally that was a sworn oath before God. We are living in the last second of time, America is doomed. The book of Revelation is being fulfilled.

7. B. Ross says:

May God bless Kim Davis with great wisdom, understanding, and courage in this battle.

You are absolutely right John…WHERE ARE THE PASTORS IN KENTUCKY?! They should be flocking to her defense! WHERE ARE THEY? They (or so they appear) are as sheep that have been scattered. They are scared! Now I truly do NOT believe they are cowards; but WHERE ARE THEY? They should be flocking to her defense against this wicked, cruel, and evil system we call government. We (us Christians) are losing this battle for our religious rights and beliefs. IT IS NOW TIME THAT WE ALL QUIT OURSELVES LIKE MEN!

I Corinthians 16:13 says, “Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, QUIT you like men, be strong.” What does it mean to ‘quit’ ourselves like men, you ask?

II Samuel 10:12 says, “BE OF GOOD COURAGE, and LET US PLAY THE MEN FOR OUR PEOPLE, and for the cities of our God: and the LORD do that which seemeth him good.” What does it mean to play the men, you ask?

I Chronicles 19:13 says, “BE OF GOOD COURAGE, and LET US BEHAVE OURSELVES VALIANTLY FOR OUR PEOPLE, and for the cities of our God: and let the LORD do that which is good in his sight.”

Let us also not forget the next verse in I Corinthians 16, verse 14, which says, “Let all your things be done with charity.”

We need to stand courageously WITH the saints, with other believers in Christ. Amen?

God bless you John for all you do, and for being a voice that cries out.

8. USA, united sodomites of america. What a shame, our great nation has become Sodom and Gamorrah.It just saddens me greatly how our country became a group of fags who will bring destruction and NO prosparity or even joy. My God despises homos and all sexual sin. God took the time to make man a companion, woman and he did a fine job of it. I believe the seventh trumpet is about to blow and we’ve been living in the tribulation period since 1918. When the Jews returned to Gods land, not mans, the Bible reads that this generation will not pass.I feel sorry for the sodomites. Wish they would’ve stayed in the closet instead of forcing our nation to except their abomination! The antichrist will also be a fag, ” no natural desire for woman.” but, hey, REJOICE FOR THE END IS NIGH. Jesus lives!!!!

9. Arlene Klocek says:

Yes, where is the outcry again st these homosexuals that demand a license to Sin in the Face if Almighty God.
    GOD bless the Clerk who is holding fast to her Convictions .
    Wake up dead churches and Shout out.before it’s too late.

10. Henry w says:

Great post god bless this lady for standing on principle. Sept is here and lord willing were going home I am praying without ceasing god bless you all

11. Loretta says:

I pray that God will continue to strengthen Kim Davis and also completely protect her in every way and set her high on the mountain top as a light to the world.
    All Praise to His Holy Name, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

12. carolyn says:

I THINK SHE SHOULD RESIGN. SHE IS NOT DOING HER JOB. SO I BELIEVE SHE SHOULD MOVE ON. I WOULDNT SIGN A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE EITHER. BUT SHE WAS HIRED TO DO THAT FOR ANYONE. SO IT MIGHT BE TIME TO DO SOMETHING ELSE. I THINK SHE WILL MOVE ON, SOON. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO LEAD HER IN THE RIGHT WAY. AND THAT WHEN A GAY COUPLE COMES THERE SHE MIGHT AS WELL GO SO FAR AS TO WITNESS TO THEM THE LOVE OF GOD.

• JohnMcTernan says:

I think that you should stand with her, as she is being used of God to condemn the entire nation as she stands her ground for Jesus Christ.
      She was elected by the people and is responsible to them and not some corrupt court in Washington.
      I am amazed at how easily you surrendered to evil and want to cut and run.
      I think a dose of Davis’ courage would be wonderful for you.

13. AJ says:

The church isn’t standing up for her because she is a serial adulteress who has been married 4 times and has had children out of wedlock. The church isn’t standing up for her because she isn’t showing the love of Christ to those she encounters in her own daily walk. The church isn’t standing up for her because she does not represent the bride of Christ in any way shape or form.

“Whatsoever then you would have others do unto you, do also unto them.”

Kim Davis has single handedly turned more people off to the possibility of becoming a Christian than any other person in recent memory. If being Christ-like is being like Kim Davis, who would want to follow him?

May God have mercy on her soul.

• JohnMcTernan says:

I see you with NO understanding of the nature of God and His holiness.
      In your carnal mind it is a turn off, but when you stand for the Lord and His word and marriage, but honors it
      and brings conviction.
      She is bringing condemnation, which is needed, on the corrupt judicial system, church system and everything else.
      She is the Lord’s handmaiden for this hour, and I see her as America’s last chance before the final judgment as America is not like Sodom.
      I strongly suggest that you repent before the Lord for not understanding God’s holiness, not walking in the true fear of the LORD, and attacking one of His handmaidens.
      May God have mercy on your soul.

14. Barbara in VA says:

May God abundantly bless and protect Kim Davis as she stands firmly to obey God’s Word. She needs our prayers as it appears she is standing alone. Maybe there are some who are standing with her that we have not heard about, but we can hold her up in prayer and God will hear us. 1 Timothy 2:1 (KJV)
    I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

Lately I find myself near to tears when I see the evil that has overtaken our nation. I pray that God will be merciful in His judgment. He has promised to protect his children and we can trust him to do just that:

Psalm 91:4 (KJV)

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

God bless all of us! Maranatha!

15. Mrs. CJB says:

I have been following this story as it has been breaking. You are absolutely right, Brother John. This woman has been forgiven of her sins and is sold out for the Lord Jesus Christ. She has more Holy Ghost boldness and fortitude than the preachers without the conviction and power to stand up and support her and others like her. She is indeed a Handmaiden of the Lord who will stand in the face of the oppression coming against those who are ready to live and tell the Gospel with their last breath if necessary.

16. Gaynell Parsons says:

Ok let’s say Kim wins one for the home team and then because of that the next martyr comes along and won’t issue a marriage license to any one who has been divorced. Then what? Another question. Do you want the government in your churches? I would say not, so keep your religion out of Government matters. Oh, and render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and render unto God the things that are God’s

• JohnMcTernan says:

Gaynell, it is time for you to repent of hardened heart toward God and His word. I would also say that you need to confess Jesus Christ as your Savior to be forgiven of your sin.
      There never was and never will be “homosexual marriage.” God instituted marriage between a man and a woman.
      You live in a delusion of fantasy, and if you deny God and His word this is the natural end of the thinking process. The Bible calls it a reprobate mind.
      If you want to repent and trust Christ as your Savior, I would be delighted to pray with you.
      Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
      Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
      Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
      Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
      Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
      Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
      Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
      Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

17. Ron says:

I pray that God allows her to stay.she is a awesome testimony. She reminds me of psalm 94:16.who will rise up for me against the evildoers? Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity. Kim did. May God bless her one hundred fold.

18. DocEdge says:

Kim Davis is a government employee. It’s pretty cut and dry. As a former active duty Army medic who deployed to the Middle East I know a thing or two about working for the government. When you take an oath, a lawful oath, to work for the government of the United States you accept that you could and probably will be asked to do things that are above your comfort level and that the rules and regulations constantly changed in your work environment. Ms. Davis knew this from her decades of working for the government and now that there is something that she can’t “accept ” she has decided she won’t do that part of her job. That’s simply not an option. Do you thing I enjoyed deployments away from my family? Do you think when I was in garrison here in the U.S. I enjoyed working 24 plus hour shifts when I was supposed to be off? The amount of things I was asked to do when in service to the government that wasn’t in my “job description ” could fill a 400 plus page book. Ms. Davis can have her beliefs, there isn’t anyone arguing that. But when you refuse to do you job as an employee of the government you need to face the consequences for your actions. In the Military it’s called failure to obay a lawful order. In the civilian world it’s called a crime. Ms. Davis is going to have to face her legal punishment, cut and dry.

• JohnMcTernan says:

There really is no time left for your nonsense.
      She is the Lord’s handmaiden to condemn the entire corrupt judicial and religious system of America and you don’t have a clue
      to the spiritual battle taking place.
      You appear to be the type that if Hitler took over America, you would defend his actions and support him.
      It is my opinion that you need the fear of God in your life and this means repenting and trusting Jesus Christ as your Savior.
      The religious game of America is now over as the Lord has this woman’s back and America is in trouble with God.

19. You go girl…Stand for the hard right against the easy wrong!!!!

20. Dan.w says:

God bless you Kim Davis.What man may try to take from you will never equal what you have in Christ.You are a godly rebuke to a lukewarm church.Real men are scarce,real Godly men and women,even more so.I won’t blame ‘barry’,because he is just giving voice to what the people really want.They want to sin,and make us pay for being saints.Kim Davis is a real Christian,and stands in stark contrast to the false ones who make me want to vomit my guts out.I also echo as other here do…Bro.John……more listen to you than you may realize.I testify to your faithfulness as a watchman on the wall.I stand with you and all here who are unashamed of Christ in all His fullness.God bless each of you saints.Looking forward to soon seeing all of you,Dan.w

21. Lucy says:

May God strengthen sister Kim, and keep her in His mighty hands and give her victory and trample wicked people under His feet. All glory to Lord Jesus who lives and reigns forever and ever. Amein

22. ray says:

Hireling ‘pastors’ from coast to coast, is right.

‘Last gasp’ concerning an entire nation is strong language. However, the circumstances here appear unique and overt. Kim herself is hired by the State, to do the State’s business. She’s a middle-aged female court clerk in a ‘conservative’ state, thus, hardly a wild eyed radical, a fringe element, or a typical agent of resistance to worldly systems.

So it’s fair to ascribe larger resonance to this incident, in which a public employee places allegiance to God before allegiance to the state.

She forces their hand before the Lord. I enjoyed her announcement of obedience to God as I’m sure that really irritated certain interests. :O)

Regardless of the State’s decision, this is a case she has already won.

Cheers.

• JohnMcTernan says:

I like this, “She has already won”. This is win, win for her and the Lord and she brings condemnation on the entire corrupt American system.

23. Mary says:

Kim received her salvation in 2011. What she did before she got saved has been covered by the blood of Jesus Christ and will be remembered no more by God. Since that time she has done her best to live her life as a witness of God’s love and saving grace.
    We as Christians should stand with her and for our religious freedom. Pray for the Holy Spirit to fill the court room today as she stands before a worldly judge

24. Jackie says:

To those of you condemning this lady, Kim perhaps you can talk a moment and read her comments on Fox via Todd Starnes. She admits her sinful past and her now walk with Christ. I am so thankful that those of you condemning her are not the judge of my life. It must make you feel so good that you are without sin in your life.

Why is it that so many take the words of God and twist and turn them to justify their own thoughts. It is time for ALL of us to stand up. I am of the opinion that if the mindset of today was that of our founding fathers we would be a third world country today.

King David wouldn’t stand a chance with some of you.
    Thank you Father for your love, mercy and your forgiveness of my sin. I will never be perfect in this world and a You knew that. Jesus, my Lord , thank you for loving me so much that You died for me. Each day I will seek Your wonderful face and hold strong to Your hand until you bring me home

25. Ron says:

It appears Obama now has the votes to pass the Iran nuclear deal, this cannot be good for the U.S.

26. Gary G says:

AJ,
    Kim openly admits that she lived a godless life prior to her accepting Jesus as Savior in 2011. What she did before that doesn’t matter, she has been forgiven by God, through the blood of Jesus. What matters now is that she is standing on the principles of God now, AFTER she accepted Him.

Following your standard, we shouldn’t listen to Paul either, because of what he did as Saul.

27. Joni says:

“I’m very steadfast in what I believe. I don’t leave my conscience and my Christian soul out in my vehicle and come in here and pretend to be something I’m not. It’s easy to talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?”

– Kim Davis, clerk of Rowan County, Kentucky

God Bless her and her boldness for The Lord. If I was there, I would sit in jail with her….
    God Bless us all, and even the ones who believe the lie that two of the same sex can actually be married.
    Thats idiotic.
    Maybe the Judges should try to change the law of Gravity next, and see how far that gets them too?

Joni

28. Denise in MI says:

I am so glad Mary, Jackie, and Gary G wrote what I was thinking. Kim repented of her past. Even after becoming a Christian, people make mistakes, but that doesn’t mean we should sanction sin. Reminds me of the bumper sticker, “I’m not perfect; just forgiven.”

As for giving licences to a divorced person, who’s to say that person hasn’t repented? We don’t know the particulars of the marriage, so we shouldn’t judge. Marriage between 2 of the same sex, however, does not exist in God’s eyes. (Homosexuals can also repent of their sin, but applying for a “marriage” license obviously isn’t repenting.)

Those saying she is a gov’t employee and should therefore “do her job” need to understand that she has the right of conscience and of her faith to not conform. Funny that liberals had no problem with people burning their draft cards or fleeing to Canada as a conscientious objector during Vietnam, yet they would condemn her for not following the gov’t.

Kim Davis reminds me of Mary, the mother of Jesus. By law she knew she could be stoned to death for being pregnant out of wedlock, but she told the angel, “Behold, the handmaiden of the Lord; be it unto me according to they word. ”
    Luke 1:38.

29. Joni says:

If this isn’t a spiritual issue, what is it?

“They told my husband they were going to burn us down while we slept in our home,” she said. “He’s been told that he would be beaten up and tied up and made to watch them rape me. I have been told that gays should kill me.”

God please keep her and her family safe, In Jesus name, please, Amen.

30. Jermie Locklear says:

When the so called church looks like the world and has the same language as the world and ride the vehicle of “God is love” the power of kingdom influence , God’s kingdom that is , has no effect . But He will always have a remnant that will not compromise . When a man lays down his life (feelings and emotions ) then there’s no greater love than this . The WORD in us will allow us to be free from the satanic attacks that’s going on because we know that the knowing of the truth is what makes us free and that’s truth even if she pull time . B blessed in the Word !

31. Dan.w says:

Sister Kim is showing the real love of Christ by speaking,[and living it out in hard shoe leather] the truth according to the Bible.It takes real guts to do what she has done.She IS a role model for all of us,thinking any differently means the Lord may have to run us around the mountain one more time because we fear man more than God.Taking a govt.oath is not final authority,or else the govt. is god.certainly not mine!!A valid honorworthy govt. honors God.What we have instead is rogue rebellion of the highest order.The govt. believes they are god,and we are their surfs.To be fair,it is mostly because of christian retreat in the culture,that we are here,in this sad state.Weeds grow when grass is lacking.We have become complacent and neglectful/forgetful of our duties,when Jesus commands were to occupy until He comes.We have,sadly,left our posts for worldly lusts and cares.Up came the tares.We need to be humble in our calling,and on our knees before Christ……not the govt……..which,in my estimation,has a divine appt with Christ……..sooner than later.

32. Dan.w says:

God’s first [govt.] was family.a man and a woman.Sister Kim clearly understands what many claiming the name of Christ have forgotten.If govt. won’t honor God…why should God honor govt.?Govt’s first duty is to secure the borders,then reward the righteous,then punish evildoer’s…….I see porous borders,rewarding the wicked,and punishing the righteous………….looks like God judging a nation to me.

33. Jackie says:

The blaze, right now, has an article on Kim being put in jail. The comment section is a must read. All of these so called gov’t leaders are guilty of so much more and they run loose and free? It is just beginning folks….

God is still in control.

34. Jackie says:

Let’s lift Kim up in prayer and send her cards and letters of encouragement.

I think about the apostle Paul when he asked for his coat to be brought to him in prison as winter was coming. Words of love and compassion need to be given to Kim Davis right now.
    I believe she is in the Carter County Jail in Grayson KY 41143

Maranatha

35. Many churches, ministers, and ministries are standing for her and standing against this injustice. We are rallying again today at Noon in Ashland.

36. claire says:

It saddens me to hear all the opinions of my friends, some of them Christians, or so I thought, condemning this woman for standing up for God. (I live in KY so it’s in the news probably more) I pray for her, and hope that if I’m ever in a similar situation that I will have the strength she has to stick to my convictions, no matter what. God bless her.

37. Linda says:

Why aren’t Christians protesting in masses against the arrest of this woman demanding her release? Jesus was angry and turned over the tables of the money changers in the Temple Mount. We should be standing up and out there for this woman demanding her release. It is mind blowing to me how many corrupt, reprobate minds are in high appointed/elected places in America forcing their immoral beliefs on all of us.

38. MEG says:

God bless and protect Kim Davis for her obedience to Jesus…oh that more were like her! As long as we’re pleasing the Lord, the judgements, opinions and reactions of others are IRRELEVANT. She’ll continue to be in my prayers and it’ll be a real joy to meet up with her in heaven someday!

39. Jackie says:

The below came from Mike Huckabee; note the 4th paragraph.

I spoke with Kim Davis yesterday to offer my prayers and support. For those of you who don’t know, Kim is the Rowan County Clerk, a Democrat, who is under fire from the left for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses in Kentucky.

I let Kim know how proud I am of her for not abandoning her religious convictions and standing strong for religious liberty. She is showing more courage and humility than just about any federal officeholder in Washington.

Kim is asking the perfect question: ‘Under what law am I authorized to issue homosexual couples a marriage license?’ That simple question is giving many in Congress a civics lesson that they never got in grade school.

The Supreme Court cannot and did not make a law. They only made a ruling on a law. Congress makes the laws. Because Congress has made no law allowing for same-sex marriage, Kim does not have the Constitutional authority to issue a marriage license to homosexual couples.

Kim is a person of great conviction. When people of conviction fight for what’s right they often pay a price, but if they don’t and we surrender, we will pay a far greater price for bowing to the false God of judicial supremacy. Government is not God. No man – and certainly no unelected lawyer – has the right to redefine the laws of nature or of nature’s God. Five unelected lawyers have abused their power by ruling in favor of a national right to same-sex marriage with no legal precedent and with nothing in our Constitution to back it up. They have violated American’s most fundamental right guaranteed by our Constitution — religious liberty.

I stand with Kim Davis and every American of faith under attack by Washington elites who have nothing but disdain for us, our faith and the constitution.

40. Dan.w says:

Dear Father God.I ask and many ask with me in prayer..please stand on behalf of our sister Kim.Give her your peace and let our enemies be dismayed.Vindicate her Lord before those who despise you.Let her continue to shine,a reflection of the One [Jesus],who has saved her.I thank you for her Father.Keep her safe in your care,Amen.

41. John says:

I believe that she is being a witness to them.This comment, with all due respect, is to me rather cowardly and is part of the problem with the professing Church. The old I’ll say a prayer for them response when half the time no prayer is even said is nothing but lip service and just another example of the powerless church.

42. John says:

I suspect that AJ hasn’t even read a Bible and more than likely is one who will go to a site and post comments with the objective of starting a fire.

43. Sandra says:

I am a Believer from the Caribbean. Three weeks ago I had a frightening dream/vision: From a hill I was looking at the Atlantic Ocean; then the mountains in the background erupted and came crashing into the sea. As I stood staring in shock, the sea began to churn in small circles then the circles got huge and violent. The sea rushed inland and began to swallowing up the people. The screams were terrible! I began to scream to God for help. My screams woke me – it was 6:00am and I don’t usually sleep that late.

I sat dazed, trying to come to terms with what I had just witnessed. As soon as I got up I heard in my spirit, “open the Bible”. I ran for my Bible and opened it. Amos 8 presented (nothing was highlighted so I knew I had to read the entire chapter). Since then I have been praying for mercy until one night I heard in my spirit, “mercy comes after repentance; THEY are not repenting”.

44. Teresa says:

Thursday, during the time I assume she was arrested, or building up to it, I felt a strong spiritual darkness come over me. I had been having a very edifying, peace-filled homeschool day with my sons (each day has its trials, but that particular day was a delight), so the darkness was marked. In my spirit came the words, “The fear of God is the befinning of wisdom.” I sat with The Lord and prayed and He led me to open His Word to Isaiah 10:1, which is a scripture I do to recall reading recently: “Woe to those who enact evil statutes and to those who constantly record unjust decisions.” I prayed through those verses, for God’s Will to be done, and the darkness/prayer burden lifted.

I did not know until later in the day that she had been arrested, then I understood.

If you have not read “God’s Smuggler” by Brother Andrew, I cannot recommend it highly enough. I am reading it now, for probably the 5th time. There are parallels in that book to what is going on now. He visited countries behind the iron curtain and learned the different nuances of persecution. One thing he noted was that of true, willing-to-suffer Christians being forced from their jobs. The scripture came to him at one point in the book that he was to “strengthen that which remains.” I think that is a good note for is all. We need to strengthen the remnant of true followers.

Sandra, your dream was powerful and seems quite prophetic. Praying-praying for the lost to come to know Him as Savior and for the body of Christ, that they would be on fire for Christ and not lukewarm anymore.

45. Denise in MI says:

People on your fb page were asking about a defense fund for Kim. This is from an article 10 Facts You Should Know About Jailed Clerk Kim Davis at libertycouncil.org (Mat Staver):

“Davis is being represented at no charge by attorneys with Liberty Counsel, an international nonprofit litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family. Liberty Counsel was founded in 1989 and has offices in Florida, Virginia and Washington, D.C., an outreach in Israel, and hundreds of advocates around the world.”

46. Denise in MI says:

oops, it should be libertycounsel.org

47. Teresa says:

Whenever I use my phone to post, I always wind up with errors. Ha. That is: “The fear of God is the BEGINNING of wisdom.” There are more errors in the above than that one but it would take too long to correct the places I meant one word and not the other.

48. Ryan Thomas says:

Hey you, Israel, we want you to believe our lies, ok? We want to steal your land, ok? Hey Israel, we want to kill you, ok?
    Are you saying no? Oh, now we’re mad at you! You said no to us, so it’s your fault. Now we want to destroy you.
    Hey you, Christians, we want you to believe our lies, ok? We want to steal from you, kill you, destroy you, ok?
    But if you join us against Israel, then we won’t do it to much yet.
    Remember you Christians, it’s Israel’s fault, they said no to us.

49. Danielle says:

To Carolyn, AJ, Gaynell and DocEdge …

The Supreme Court is NOT God ! Their making sin legal does not make it any less sinful!! Gods law is SUPREME …and disobeying it has dire consequences . ..what if tomorrow they demand that ALL doctors perform abortions ?? wake up !!

To Brother John … Thank you for the 100th time for standing on Gods Word and seeing right through every single one of the “spiritual debilitators.” Thank you all who speak Truth on this site each week, and who pray for Brother John!
    Forever His,
    Danielle

• JohnMcTernan says:

Thanks for the nice comment.
      I have no patience for the spiritual debilitators as they are very dangerous,
      so I confront them for others to see what they are.